Lockdown Restrictions - Under the latest government guidance, we will continue to offer our 'Bake at Home' Pies for collection on Fridays (12-4pm) & Saturdays (10-12pm). Please email us at email@example.com by Wednesday to place your order for same week collection or for more information
The safety of our customers and staff is our number one priority at The Weighbridge Inn, so we ask that all customers adhere to our Covid-Secure guidelines to ensure that everyone has a safe and pleasant experience.
In light of the recent Government guidance, we will now be operating under Tier 2 restrictions. This means that all indoor dining must be same household or support bubble only - you will be asked to confirm this upon your booking. Rule of 6 applies to outdoor dining only.
- It is mandatory that all customers, unless exempt for health reasons, wear a face covering upon entry to the pub and when moving around the building. Face coverings can be removed when customers are sat at their tables. Staff will be wearing full PPE at all times.
- You will be asked to provide contact details for Test & Trace upon your arrival, either by scanning the QR code with the NHS app or filling in a paper form provided by the staff.
- Please note, we have our own opening hours that are earlier than the 10pm curfew on weekdays and Sundays. We ask all customers to abide to this mandatory Government enforced curfew and leave the premises at the appropriate time.
- We have provided hand sanitising stations which are situated around the pub at the entrance and near the toilets. We ask that all customers sanitise their hands on arrival.
- We have a one way system in operation around the pub which we ask all customers to adhere to where possible. If you are moving around the pub, please maintain appropriate social distancing to other customers.
- The maximum number of people that can be seated per table is 6, however, not all of our tables can seat 6 people. If there is a change in the number of guests in your party, please notify us in advance and we will check if we can accommodate.
- We now have a reduced number of indoor tables to ensure social distancing in accordance with Government guidance. Wherever possible, we try to allocate at least an hour and a half per sitting to give you plenty of time to enjoy your meal. Where this is not possible, we will notify you of when your table is next in use.
- Although we will never turn away walk ins if we can accommodate, we advise all customers to book in advance. We try to stagger the number of people booked at a certain time to avoid congestion at the entrance and around the pub. We ask that people stick to their allocated arrival time and notify us as soon as possible if they are going to be late or cancel their booking.
- We operate table service to avoid gatherings at the bar. Tables are no longer set ahead of your arrival. Cutlery and single-use condiments will be brought to you once you have ordered. If you require anything else, we ask that you remain in your seats and signal to a member of the team who will be happy to assist.